INTERIOR DOOR PANELS

Renewing my 1992 190E 2.6 and have hit an unbelieveable snag! MB-TEX door panels, (grey) are from Mercedes dealer (left front, to right rear) 183.oo... 268.oo 192.oo...192.oo....... they come BLANK.. with
no hardware, no door pockets, no grab handles,...... or cut outs, for where the seat, and power window switches go, or the door speaker grills! .... Only dotted lines on the reverse side, where you and an EXACTO knife will spend many hours trying not to make a mistake! ...OR...you could let dealer service do it for you. Lets see at 94.oo an hour, maybe 3 or 4 hours ... cut, prep, and install.... 835.oo for panels, " Make it an even $1200.oo cause I like you, man"
That is the way they came as replacements from day one. This way they made one replacement panel for all markets....only needed to have'em in different color MBTex for the USA. We in the USA are spoiled with power seats, they were an option elsewhere. Don't feel bad, as techs we have to cut them also. A jig saw with a metal cutting blade works very well....