M-B BlueTec Diesel Technology - 2007?

http://www4.mercedes-benz.com/specials/scr/en/index_nocom_en.htm
This is the URL for M-B's BlueTec Diesel Technology site in which they describe how it works. It's expected next year on the '07 (updated)
E-Class, V-6 CDI diesel.
Basically, diesels' exhaust must be rid of soot and NOx. A ceramic cat can eliminate the soot but the NOx is the hard part. So this technology injects urea (ammonia and water) into the exhaust and a catalyst converts it and the NOx into N and H2O. The website has an excellent BlueTec presentation (aimed at European truck operators) for us diesel voyeurs.
In 1980 when I bought my 300SD, we received a North American directory of diesel fuel stations, I guess in 2007 they'll hand out a similar directory of urea stations - but on a CD for the car's Nav system!
T.G. Lambach wrote:

Um, so if you run out, one can fill with "bio-urea"? ;-) No need to look for clean restrooms at gas stations...
Hmm, come to think of it, now all you need to do is convert the engine to run on methane, and there you have it -the perfect car - run you car on shit by-products, and make it environmentally friendly using piss.
Wonder what the exhaust will smell like though...
Cheers, WS

Hmmmm commercially produced Urea and Urine are not exactly the same products - Urea being produced from Ammonia.

Do you supposed it'd work just to open the hood and pee into the reservoir?
Geoff
--
"After several minutes of utterly dull conversation I began to think
of her not as a woman but as a human, then not as a human but as an