Corsa B Heater Matrix

Hi I think that I am going to have to replace the matrix on my Corsa B (S-plate)

It is giving the usual symptoms, bit of dampness on the floor around the air vents, liquid is slightly slippery, haven't tasted it, feels like coolant, seems to mist up the windows and is a b**ger to get off the glass.

I think I will bite the bullet and buy a Haynes (anyone selling?), but just thought I would ask if anyone can give me and tips, hints, and point out anything that they at Haynes may have forgotten.

Also anything I should do while im at it?

Kind Regards

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton

Heh, fire some radiator sealant in instead?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

set fire to it?

Reply to
Neil - Usenet

Can't too soggy inside!

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton

Just for archive purposes, the job is actually a piece of cake, just a bit fiddly.

Reply to
Tom Burton