mercedes W126 service manuals

a set on Ebay is up to $170+ I was looking to buy a set.

Hey Rob, I actually also have a set... If the price is right I could sell you the chassis manual... My engine manual is for 3.8 and 5.0 of the 81-85 series.

Hi Tiger! Email me and let me know. I mistakenly bought a set on CD that ended up being a Mitchell set. Regards. Rob
I too bought the Mitchel set on EBay and was disappointed, altho some good info if you click on "Figures" There is a better CD -may be a pirated Mercedes disk? -on EBay from snipped-for-privacy@suddenlink.net- I have one, I think it was $18 plus shipping.