Q:Mercedes service manuals

Hi Gang, I'm a new owner of a '73 450 SLC. This is the first Merecedes I've ever owned. Bought one of the CD service manuals on e-bay. I believe the CD has images from the original service manuals. From what I've seen so far, I'm not very impressed. Very few drawings or exploded parts diagrams. The information offered is very minimal.

The question I have is this nomal, or do I have a copy of some funky after market manuals? If the 'real' service manuals are really good, I'll start looking for a set.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Peter W. Peternouschek