ML 320 Navigation CD's

Anyone know of a source for the Navigation CD's other than the dealer. I have a 2001 ML320 with the MCS Navigation Unit.

Hey Dragon, Don't think you'll get many responses from this group. With a few exceptions it seems to me that most of the users of this group aren't very willing to share binaries.(imho). Also, this particular newsgroup is a text only group on most news servers. That said, I'd be willing to post a couple of iso's to a different group for you to burn some cd's yourself. My set of cd's is a bit dated now. 2002 revision date. So if there's 1 or 2 particular regions you want, and you don't mind the revision date, let me know. (note: these are cd's not dvd)
Regards, Yag