New C Class Indicator Contols defective by design?

According to MB (UK) the fact that my lane changing idicators fail to work every once in a while is a design feature that I must live with. I did demonstrate the problem in a new showroom vehicle , and had my control
stalk replaced , but it seems if the problem is difficult then it becomes a feature. I hope they've fixed it in the new E Class.
My first and last Mercedes.
What you were told appears to be odd.
Who in MB told you this?
Presumably your car is in warranty.
Where are you located?
If in the region of west London you might like to consult
Mercedes-Benz Park Royal 29 - 33 Victoria Industrial Estate Victoria Road London W3 6UU
Tel. 020-8896 1565
There is no showroom there and the people have been pretty good in telling it as it is, warts and all (also about their cars). (And dealing with my problems efficiently and economically).
Even if not in London you can still give them a ring.
DAS
"Adam Smith" < snipped-for-privacy@fakeaddress.com> wrote in message
news:4a71c789$0$22481$ snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.newshosting.com...