Nicky the Netcop Strikes Again

I find it amusing when someone who has led such a wretched life as Euromerc cannot even stand up to the scrutiny of his own photographs that he freely posted for all to see on a public web site. This piece
of trash got my account at Photobucket suspended for posting links to pics that he himself took of his burned out Mercedes SL500 and a rusty old van he travels the countryside in all the while claiming to be the largest Mercedes parts dealer in the UK. Those were your untouched photographs you put on the Internet you silly loser. Why would you be embarrassed by something like that to the point where you would go to the trouble of whining to Photobucket about it? You can dish it out but you sure can't take it can you fat boy? Especially when it's the truth provided by your own efforts. You spend all your free time (which is just about 24 hours a day these days since you have no customers left to swindle) slinging insults in az.general but when anyone dares to throw it back over the fence you start a campaign of net copping and even attempting to get others to do it for you. I guess that world of customers you talk about fleecing is starting to look pretty small lately. Pathetic asshole.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.people.consumers.ebay/msg/e24e24d9718d8971
"Bugger the happy buying experience thing, just make as much money as you can with the least amount of effort... The world is full of customers."
Euromerc on business ethics.

Not the first time Nicky has netcopped, or attempted to netcop people who have shown him to be a liar or fraud.
Nicky's "top van" can still be seen at his photo collection here...
http://flickr.com/photos/euromerc/523810358 /
Odd, that there are no photos of the SL500 he claims to own.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
said:

I added my comment....

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

No photos of your SL500 either, junkman.
BTW - Why is a laming Brit scrap dealer with no customers picking fights in an Arizona newsgroup..?

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
wrote in message

You make it sound as though he's a no-account engle deadbeat barely getting by on the dole....

That describes your hapless fan with the camera.
I'm a successful entrepreneur, me.
wrote in message

Did you strip down that burned out old benz clunker to sell the parts?

Waiving the right to remain silent, "maximilian smith"

You've claimed that you're not a car-breaker. Which is it..?

You're an engle who's obsessed with Americans. You post lames and lies in an Arizona newsgroup.
See how that works..?

You're being outed as a liar means that something is wrong with you, innit..?

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Then why do you live in a photographically documented Flitwick dump and seem unable to post a photo of the SL500 you claim to own..?
Everyone knows that all you possess is an ability to make hollow boasts.
Why would a "successful entrepreneur" such as yourself make the following statement..?
"Bugger the happy buying experience thing, just make as much money as you can with the least amount of effort... The world is full of customers."
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.people.consumers.ebay/msg/e24e24d9718d 8971

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:35:42 -0000, "maximilian smith"
:>
:>> You make it sound as though he's a no-account engle deadbeat barely :>> getting by on the dole....:> :>That describes your hapless fan with the camera.:> :>I'm a successful entrepreneur, me. Can you explain why Ebay removed your account?

And Tazbar.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:12:37 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:35:42 -0000, "maximilian smith"
:>> :>>:>
:>>:>> You make it sound as though he's a no-account engle deadbeat barely :>>:>> getting by on the dole.... :>>:> :>>:>That describes your hapless fan with the camera.:>>:> :>>:>I'm a successful entrepreneur, me. :>> :>> Can you explain why Ebay removed your account?:> :>And Tazbar. His Tazbar account got dumped too?
Nicky the fat loser.
said:

His link to his mega-warehouse full of genuine Mercedes parts...
http://www.tazbar.com/Search/Search.aspx?seller=euromerc
"No results were found matching the specified criteria."

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 05:36:22 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>said: :> :>> On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:12:37 GMT, Larry in AZ
:>>
:>>:>said: :>>:> :>>:>> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:35:42 -0000, "maximilian smith"
:>>:>>:>> You make it sound as though he's a no-account engle deadbeat :>>:>>:>> barely getting by on the dole.... :>>:>>:> :>>:>>:>That describes your hapless fan with the camera.:>>:>>:> :>>:>>:>I'm a successful entrepreneur, me. :>>:>> :>>:>> Can you explain why Ebay removed your account?:>>:> :>>:>And Tazbar. :>> :>> His Tazbar account got dumped too? :>> :>> Nicky the fat loser.:> :>His link to his mega-warehouse full of genuine Mercedes parts...:> :>http://www.tazbar.com/Search/Search.aspx?seller=euromerc :> :>"No results were found matching the specified criteria." Yep, looks like Tazbar canned him as well.
On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 17:21:40 -0000, "maximilian smith"
:>
:>>> http://flickr.com/photos/euromerc/523810358 /:>> :>> I added my comment....:> :>Where are your pictures then? How about showing us a piccy of that SL 500, Fatty?