Owners manual for 71 289SE 3.5 Coupe

I'm looking for a copy of the Owner's Manual for my '71 280SE 3.5 Coupe. I have one, but the previous owner got it wet and then tore it up pretty bad trying to separate the pages again. I don't really need
the actual manual if someone could copy theirs and send the images that would be fine; it's just that there are some things on the car that I don't know what they do (like the black button on the door pillar inside the car).
Thanks!