Parameter steering on CLK240?

Whats peoples thoughts on the speed sensitive 'parameter steering' on the new CLK?
Chris

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:35:30 +0100, "Chris, Jen and Pip"

I'm not sure what you mean by "parameter steering" but all the Merc speed sensitive power steering system does is delivery more pressure at very slow speeds to make the steering lighter during parking manoeuvers. Not much to say about it apart from the fact it works and I've never seen it go wrong on a car yet.
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
'Parameter steering' is the name for the MB speed sensitive power steering in the UK. The new BMW five has it also as an option, and it is supposed to be quite good, but I did not even realise the CLK had it as an option till I scoured the extras list and saw it tucked away there.