Parting Mercedes 110,200D Wingbacks,1966,1967

I will soon be parting out a 1966,200D and a 1967 200D,both have good running diesel engines and good 4 speed manual transmissions. Some body parts available. No bumper or headrests available.Contact me if you need
anything,my prices will be reasonable. I'm restoring a 67 and bought these 2 cars for spare parts.