Parting Triumph GT6

Hello All,

I am parting a 1973 Triumph GT-6. Many parts available. Bumpers are in VGC with no rust or dents, Marker lenses are intact. All glass is in good shape.

No reasonable offers will be refused.

Email me directly if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Only one question : Why did you post this in the Mercedes forum ? Not likely to meet Triumph drivers in here ???

/Jesper

Reply to
Jesper Bach

Wanna bet? In addition to the wife's '86 190e 2.3-16 we own, among others, two TR-6's and a TR-3.....

Bob

Reply to
N2FIX

:-)