Parting Out '83 300DT in OREGON

Parting out a 1983 MB 300DT. Car is in Corvallis, OR. Front end damage.
Pic:
http://avaloncinema.com/wreck.jpg
Might be willing to discuss shipping smaller parts depending on the
difficulty of removal, otherwise parts should be picked up. The odo was at 186k, but it was probably more. Ran very well. Was ready for paint, then got hit head-on at about 45mph. Let's hear it for MB crash safety! I took the pitiful settlement I got for this car and bought a project '80 300TD wagon, so I might be willing to swap parts for parts. Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com with questions, please. Thanks.