Parting out 83 300d Tubo, LAST CALL

Item:

Subject matter

Condition:

I think it would be better to tell you what is left. New tires, front and rear seats (palomino "tan" color), Driveline, exhaust system, tranny, Shortblock, braking system (recently serviced), Windows (no regulators), Some A/C and heating, fuel tank (empty), new windshield, suspension, driver side fender, door shells. This car can be towed. I have title.

This was a running car before the parting out started. I parted it out when no one would buy the car outright. Have to sell due to separation/divorce.

It made a trip from San Diego to my home here in WA state.

What's the deal?

You take everything, tow it away and I hand you the title, FREE. (Worth the cost of renting a dolly)

Sorry I am not parting anything else out for shipping.

If you plan on keeping your 300d this is a great opportunity to get some expensive components for the cost of renting a towing dolly.

I do hate to see good parts going to the crusher.

The car goes to the scrap yard by July 12th.

Location:

Port Orchard WA 98366

Point of contact:

Email or 360-908-0138