Q: W202 C280 ignition cables

They have gone to hell :( I need cable from computer socket to 3 high voltage adapters on 1, 3 and 6th cylinder. Spark cables are OK. My car works on 2 cyl - its sounds like V8 LOL.
Does anybody knows a cca price because dealers are not working today? Maybe some Bosch replacement would be fine? TNX
no one answers. Well, believe it or not, I have made them by my self. Car works perfect.