W202 Boot Release

Hi all, Bit of a problem, i cannot open the boot to my MB. Not with the key fob, key or release button in the centre console. Everything else works fine. Any one know how to open it? Will take it to the
dealer but there is something in it i need now.
I have checked the fuses and they look fine.
Simon
what is boot ?
The bit on the back, Trunk?
Try an ENGLISH dictionary...
:-) DAS
"Persona" < snipped-for-privacy@dress.com> wrote in message
news:dkochu$m74$ snipped-for-privacy@ss405.t-com.hr...
Is the key slot vertical or horizontal? Vertical is the normal position. Horizontal is the valet position so the parking attendant cannot access valuable inside. Only master key can open the trunk/boot by turning it back to normal position.