QUESTION?

I have a 1989 560 SEL. My antennae does not go up (gust goes up slightly). My question is this, is it easy to replace one?
TIA
Bill

Yes, very easy... but before you do so, try to free that antennae with WD40... squirt it into the antennae when partially up and work those rods up and down... if no luck, then change the mast... very easy.