Radio removal in 1989 420 SEL?

How do I remove the radio in an 1989 420 SEL? I have the ashtray out. What's next?

If I recall, you pull out the ashtray, then remove the ashtray housing (screws in the back), then you can reach up though the opening and slide out the radio.

What's

Scott,
There are two spring clips on the bottom of the radio that you will need to release.
Best resource on the web for MB radios: The "Becker Board" at http://members4.boardhost.com/beckerboard /
Jack