Relax...your covered with your FREE Road-Side-Assistance

We are giving away a FREE CAA Membership with each Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance plan purchased.
Our Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance covers
mechanical breakdowns to your engine, transmission, battery & alternator. It also includes towing, and emergency road-side- assistance from CAA ... even if you run out of gas.
Visit our website at www.MechanicalCoverage.com for further details on our coverage, and find out why thousands of people rely on us each and every day to get them where they are going.
In message said:> We are giving away a FREE CAA Membership with each Mechanical Coverage

I don't think I want someone near my car who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

And I don't think you should comment on someone's bad grammar when you're wrong.
coverall wrote:

All Mercedes come with free roadside assistance for life.
Kenneth P. Stox wrote:

Really??!?
JD
MobiloLife - 30 years, IIRC.
But if it is not a manufactuirng fault you have to pay for any towing etc.
(Almost) happened to me a while ago. I had damaged the underside of my car (sump I think) driving over a speed bump.
MobiloLife said they would take my car to a garage but would charge (100 pounds?) so I called the RAC (a British motoring organisation akin to the AAA) and they moved it for free as part of my annual membership.
DAS
"JD" < snipped-for-privacy@gstringmail.com> wrote in message
news:0084ddd8$0$2077$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com...
JD wrote:

At least here in the States they do.
"Every Mercedes-Benz in the U.S. - no matter how old, how many miles it's logged or how many owners it's had - qualifies for Roadside Assistance, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you ever need assistance while traveling in your Mercedes-Benz, just call 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES."
it's a merc...I can fix it myself .......