Relax...your covered with your FREE Road-Side-Assistance

We are giving away a FREE CAA Membership with each Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance plan purchased.

Our Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance covers mechanical breakdowns to your engine, transmission, battery & alternator. It also includes towing, and emergency road-side- assistance from CAA ... even if you run out of gas.

Visit our website at

for further details on our coverage, and find out why thousands of people rely on us each and every day to get them where they are going.

Reply to
coverall

I'm gonna guess not, considering it's an Ontario club. Also, I see no mention of CAA on their site.

Reply to
CH®IS