Replacement Engine For Dodge 440 In Motorhome

I have had such good luck with the 5 cylinder turbodiesel on biodiesel that I am considering replacing the Dodge 440 in my motorhome, but I need more power than 3 liters.
The chassis GW is 16000 lbs and I need an automtic transmission (preferably a 4 or 5 speed).
Any suggestions?

errr... this might be sacrilegious on this ng but if you are deep of pocket then how about the following? I hears people in Europe drive it on used cooking oil too :)
http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/new_cars/technology_glossary/V10_TDI
cp
Nice engine.....
Is the largest CDI engine from mercedes the 4 liter ?
.

Yes, by the looks of the German benz.de site. I think what the motorhome needs is a nice Actros engine :-) I hear some of the Freightliners have them (my father's friend's Freightliner Actros even came with a huge Mercedes Star on it, they don't do that no more, un-American I reckon)
cp
This home weighs more than four 126 chassis m-b sedans so a mid size truck's engine is needed.
Do you know anything about the Mercedes truck engines?
T.G. Lambach wrote:

Not a thing about M-B truck engines. Suggest you consider a domestic truck diesel: Cummins, Caterpillar etc. for reasonable cost, parts availability and repair facilities. For instance, do a Google search for "diesel injectors" or "injection pumps" and you'll find many rebuilders for domestic engines and that means reasonable prices.
Aww,live a little,put a 450SEL 6.9 petrol engine in it!Just jokes!