reposting fuel pumps

hi

> need a new fuel pump for my '88 w124 230te - this is a dual pump set up, > >

what I need to know is, can anyone tell me which is the number for the pump > I need - which is the one near the tank, not the one with the filter and > accumulator: trouble is I cant read the number on the old pump, and the link > above shows both as '8' but with different part numbers > - gmbA0020919701 & > - gmbA0030915301 > does anyone know which is which? or if they are called different names to > distinguish them? > TIA > cheers > balge > >
Reply to
balge