Sales and service, no one better

When it come to sales and service of Mercedes automobiles, there is none better than Manssor and his staff at Mercedes Place, Inc of San Antonio, Texas. Their staff is friendly and know what they are doing.
They only offer the cleanest cars for sale and they do all of the service work before any car for sale leaves their lot. You don't have to worry about a thing when you buy a Mercedes from Mercedes Place, Inc. Check them out at www.mercedesplace.com.
You would say that...
...and I am glad you are proud of your workplace...
:-) DAS
I live in Australia. Where is the nearest Manssor for me?
Pls don't advertise on this NG