After sales service

just bought a CR-V in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, the dealer shifted seat 3 inches back for my long legs, when we were supposed to pick up the car the red light for failure of side air back wouldn´t turn off. This was A WEEK AGO (!), the car still is with the dealer, they obviously are unable to fix the problem.

I urgently need e-mails of President of Mexican operation ( .................) of Chief Operating Officer for Regional Operations (Latin America) Mr. Tetsuo Iwamura (according to last annual report of HONDA) or other Customer Service institution of Honda, either in the US, hoping they will somehow lead me to their counterparts in Mexico or at the head office in Tokyo, Japan.

Appreciate any help I can get

PS the car if fully paid

Horst

Reply to