(Services) How to disconnected the service indicator

Hi,

I have a Mercedes Class A, but do not go to Mercedes dealers for services.

I would like to know if somebody can help me to disconnected the service indicator. You know, when you reach a certain number of kilometers, each time you start the car, an indicator flashes, telling you how many kilometers left you have before having a service on your car. I do the services, but can not disconnected this thing.

Thank you for your help.

Reply to
La Pinche

why disconnecting it???

Reply to
CSC

It tells you how to reset it after a service in your owners manual. At least, it does in most Mercedes manuals.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Thank you.

Reply to
La Pinche

You need a tool to do this they are for sale on Ebay

Steve

Reply to
steve

Are you sure you are not confusing Mercedes with another car company? All Mercedes I have seen have user instructions for this simple procedure in the book of words and do not need a tool other than average intelligence and an useable finger :-)

Huw

Reply to
Huw