(Services) How to disconnected the service indicator

Hi,
I have a Mercedes Class A, but do not go to Mercedes dealers for services.
I would like to know if somebody can help me to disconnected the service indicator. You know, when you reach a certain number of
kilometers, each time you start the car, an indicator flashes, telling you how many kilometers left you have before having a service on your car. I do the services, but can not disconnected this thing.
Thank you for your help.
why disconnecting it???

It tells you how to reset it after a service in your owners manual. At least, it does in most Mercedes manuals.
Huw
Thank you.

You need a tool to do this they are for sale on Ebay
Steve

Are you sure you are not confusing Mercedes with another car company? All Mercedes I have seen have user instructions for this simple procedure in the book of words and do not need a tool other than average intelligence and an useable finger :-)
Huw