How to reset Service indicator

I just changed oil on my 2003 MB E-320 and I would like to reset the "Service D" xxxx miles indicator. Can I do it with "R" bottom and/or other bottoms on the dashboard or do I need a special tool ??

Thanks Mike

Reply to
m57

Service D? Is this the newer body style?

Reply to
Tiger

Tiger: Thanks for your response. It is a newer body style. And the display says "Service D in 800 miles".

I found this info in the owners manual. Model: E 320 (211.065) Engine: 112

Also, let me clarify my previous message. I said "Can I do it with "R" bottom and/or other bottoms on the dashboard..." The only bottom on the dashboard is the "R" the other bottoms (+, -, ->, and

Reply to
m57

Look in your owner's manual... it should tell you how to do it. My folk's

2001 manual does tell you how to do it... and yes, it requires ignition on... engine off... and press R and something else I forget at the same time... and then the screen will ask you if you want to reset it.
Reply to
Tiger