Stuck window 86 300SDL

The front passenger window in my 86 300sdl is stuck halfway up. I checked fuses and don't think it is the relay because all the other windows work fine. The motor isn't working at all
so I suspect either the motor or wiring. There is a draw on the battery when the button is pressed to I guess that means the motor is broken.
Can anyone tell me how to get the window closed temporarily until I can deal with the problem? Assuming there is a way to get it back up by removing the inside door panel. Thanks,
-- Jeff
I have succeeded in raising mine by gripping the glass between my two hands and pulling it up where it stayed until I could get it looked at.

Hold the switch and whack the door with a fist or mallet (hit the inside door panel above the door pocket, toward the front). This can get a failing motor to work a couple more times. Bill Ditmire Ditmire Motorworks,Inc. 425 White Horse Pike Absecon,NJ 08201 http://www.ditmire.com 609-641-3392