86 300sdl window motor clicks but wont run

The passenger side window on my 86 300sdl makes a very soft click when I press the button but won't go down. There is a slight drain on power (lights dim slightly) when window button is pressed so I know the circuit is working. I already removed door panel, tapped at the motor and wires, to no avail. I was told the window motors don't usually wear out, but my guess is I need a new motor ($150). Is there anything else I can try before replacing it? Thanks,

-- Jeff

Reply to
dynamorph

Wan-ning Tan