Stunnung 733i

This is Mercedes-Benz newsgroup, not BMW. We're sick of you already now. Go away! Shoo!

Hoover wrote:

Reply to
Ennui Society

$25,000 for a 23 year old car? Did it cost that much when new? I like the phrase "Invested $45,000".

-Kent

Reply to
Kent_Diego

you claim the car has "never been driven in rain or snow." so what did you do when you were out driving, and it started to rain ... stop the car and put a cover on?

and a manual gearbox, ugh.

Reply to
atwifa

Hoover

It's a BMW, made for REAL drivers.

Reply to
126

So BMW can't make an automatic then ? And the 733i is _sooo_ sporty ;).

"126" skrev i meddelandet news:_pLhb.4811$Pe5.3639@edtnps84...

Reply to
MaH

Good point :-) though it would be even less sporty with an auto

Reply to
126

I'm confused... Doesn't Hoover make vacuum cleaners???

Ron

German Star

I'm confused... Doesn't Hoover make vacuum cleaners???

Ron

German Star

Go on, have a full-blown, 200-post discussion on auto vs manual...

They are having one on the BMW newsgroup now. Snore...

:-) DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Snore is right. But to be really enjoyed, a BMW needs a manual.

Reply to
126

I am not rising to the bait...

:-)) DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Hollywood film's formula: Good Guys drive Mercedes and Bad Guys drive BMW. e.g. "Peacemaker"

So go away BMW, back to your discussion group.

Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands

"Dori Schmetterling" ¦b¶l¥ó news:3f8be59c$0$8768$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com ¤¤¼¶¼g...