Stunnung 733i

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/77779016?aucview=0x70

This is Mercedes-Benz newsgroup, not BMW. We're sick of you already now. Go away! Shoo!
Hoover wrote:

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/81524520?aucview=0x70

I'm confused... Doesn't Hoover make vacuum cleaners???
Ron http://germanstar.net

I'm confused... Doesn't Hoover make vacuum cleaners???
Ron http://germanstar.net
$25,000 for a 23 year old car? Did it cost that much when new? I like the phrase "Invested $45,000".
-Kent
you claim the car has "never been driven in rain or snow." so what did you do when you were out driving, and it started to rain ... stop the car and put a cover on?
and a manual gearbox, ugh.

It's a BMW, made for REAL drivers.
So BMW can't make an automatic then ? And the 733i is _sooo_ sporty ;).

Good point :-) though it would be even less sporty with an auto
Go on, have a full-blown, 200-post discussion on auto vs manual...
They are having one on the BMW newsgroup now. Snore...
:-) DAS --

Snore is right. But to be really enjoyed, a BMW needs a manual.
I am not rising to the bait...
Hollywood film's formula: Good Guys drive Mercedes and Bad Guys drive BMW. e.g. "Peacemaker"
So go away BMW, back to your discussion group.
Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands