Turn Signal & Wiper

I suddenly find when I engage my blinker for right turns only, my wiper will turn itself on for 2 sweeps. It is a 96 C280
Any suggestions appreciated

Wiper/signal stalk is wearing out. Try exercising that stalk... wiper on- off... signal on and off... flash high beam... activate high beam...
If it still does that, then live with it or replace it.

Move to Seattle, your wipers will be anyhow so it won't matter!
Marty