FS: New Exclusive Mercedes Benz Collection Chronograph

For Sale - New Exclusive Mercedes Benz Collection Chronograph

This exclusive German made watch was a prize I won at the official site of the ATP (professional mens' tennis tour), playing the Mercedes Benz "play of the month" game, valued at 1,500 Euros ($2,300 CAN - $1,850 US). For my asking price, photos and more information please visit.

There is no reserve on this auction and it ends Oct 18th.

Thanks.

Reply to
Steve Wilson