W124 service manuals?

Recently got a '87 300E. In searching for service manuals, it appears that the only choices are:
1. Bentley's
2. M-B factory CD's
Any input on either of these 2 or alternate suggestions?
TIA, Joe
<http://www.rb.com/product.htm?code=GMOB

I found the Haynes manual practical - just used it to rebuild F/R suspension on my 87 300D. Good, paractical hints and relatively inexpensive book. It is UK book but also can be found at various internet delaers and eBay for US.