Well, I got a car!

Sorry to disappoint, but it's a 1995 Audi 90 S. Red/black, 130k, service records since new, five speed, nice car. I got it for a price that I couldn't turn down, and it's just damn good fun to drive. Ultimately I
figured it would be a better car in the long run, since it is 10 years newer than most of the 190s I was looking at.
Thanks for your help, and this *doesn't* mean I won't own a Benz in the future :-)
Paddington wrote:

Enjoy your Audi and good luck at school!