workshop manuals @ autocartec.co.uk

Workshop manuals more info at www.autocartec.co.uk

I think that 4GB for an install is probably overdoing it a bit, this is more than twice the space that Win XP Pro and Win Office Pro together take for a full install.
Also having used up all this space on your hard drive, the licence Key runs out after a period of time (unspecified) and seperate licence keys for each type of information you want to read off of it.
This sytem seems so messy, I hate to imagine what its like trying to find any information on these disc's, if the same mind behind the licencing system is behind the program