volvo 1983-2002 workshop manuals CD

Does anybody have this Volvo Workshop manuals CD?

so is it any good?

-Peter

Reply to
Peter Ziobrzynski

No, who puts it out?

I use, and prefer to use, actual repair manuals in book form, so as to have immediate access and reference while working on the car in my garage.

Best manual: Bentley (IPD.com carries it).

Reply to
zencraps

Unfortunately the last time I looked it did not cover 1999 and later models.

Reply to
Peter Ziobrzynski

Only problem with Bentley manual is that it is only for 200 series Volvo.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes