www.ihatemymercedes.co.uk

After months of frustrated Mercedes ownership I put up the following site. I'd be interested in your feedback via the site
http://www.ihatemymercedes.co.uk
Mark
point?
just sell it. so much effort for something you hate?
very pointless.

Why should Mark sell it a loose shed loads of money, when his car is under warranty and should be fixed, the car is only four months old!, I get his point.
John

The point is clearly, he paid for not what he should get. Luckily it was neither you or me.
Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands