Re: grille-mounted driving lights

hi,

i have the driving spots on my mini... check them out at:

they cost about 140 GBP and about the same to fit (if you know a nice dealer) otherwise it can be more, unless you are brave enough to have a go yourself (which i was not)

the manual can be viewed/downloaded from here (PDF):

hope all this helps.

What's the deal on the little grille-mounted driving lights for the Mini? > > Anyone have specs/photos of these lights? The Miniusa site doesn't. > > THANKS. > > Bill Kelley > >
Reply to
S Gray

I have them as well. Paid $400US and $350US for the install. I'm quite handy with auto parts installs and home electric but this is a true pain to install - best let the dealer do it even though I do think they make a nice penny on it.

Reply to
R. Somik

Hi The Driving 'Spot lamps that are mounted on the Grille are main beam switched via the main BC1 and require the Computer for the body to be Coded as hinted at section7 of the PDF file swo not a home fit really. The Bumper mounted fog lamps are 'hard wired' and so don't require coding. Just in case someone cannot get his additional main beam lights to work after installing a retrofit kit from Mini

Reply to
arielmad