Driving Lights

On my 98 XLT the left hand driving light (the little rectangular one that lives down in the air dam) has lost it's reflective backing.

Is anybody aware of a non oem replacement that will fit in it's place - I'm pretty certain the price of a genuine part will hurt me too much....

S.

Reply to
Steve S.
5 minutes work with Google and I found the answer....

Hella OEM part 65060 for the full lamp, 65061 for the lens and reflector assy.

Wonder if Hella Australia carries them?

Reply to
Steve S.