Overpriced?

Yes. stuff needs fixing, bumper needs spraying ec etc etc

Reply to
Mason

well they really are lovely looking cars, and the colour of that one makes it stand above the rest for me.. high mileage though.

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

They are all high mileage (99% anyway)

Reply to
Mason

I agree, but as Mason says they are mostly high mileage and if you found a low mileage one that was alright you'd expect to pay way more for it I reckon.

It's pretty academic anyway because I'm 22 so the cheapest insurance I could get on that would be 1200+ per year. Shame, cuz I reckon they're a reasonable investment as well.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Depends on your perspective, I would'nt buy it becuase I don't like the styleing but I know the engines are bullet proof, so is the car's handleing and there is alot of power on tap from a NA engine which can be heavily tuned, so its personal preferance I think.

Reply to
REMUS

Parkers list about 4100 for an N reg at 80,000 miles, so that's 4 years newer and only 600 quid more.

Reply to
Tom Robinson