First GTO on a TV show?

One of the characters on NYPD Blue is sporting a Burnt Orange GTO. Of course, the plotline shows him basically cracking up so maybe buying the GTO is part of it? :)

Reply to
rander3127

I don't know if the car relates to the plot, but last season he had a black Mustang GT. So he has a history with muscle cars. That's Det. John Clark, played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar...

-Bill J.

Reply to
Bill Jones

Ahhh. NYPD Blue. Where the "New York" cops sound like they're from Chicago.

Was this his peronal car or a NYPD unmarked job? Have to take a look.

Reply to
Jimmy

Cracking up, or selling crack?? :-p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Personal. I doubt they're using them in the police force but you never know.

-Rich

Reply to
rander3127