Re: [Ent] ABC: Ritter Character Will Die on TV Show

I'll bet his family will really apprecite his dying all over again....and in front of millions of jerks like the one who posted this crap...(like we
really care)

(search) will continue despite star John Ritter's (search) death and will show the TV family coping with his character's loss, the network said Tuesday.

show to continue," Lloyd Braun, chairman of ABC Entertainment Television Group, told a telephone news conference.

debut next Tuesday as planned and that the network will air the three episodes Ritter filmed before his death last week.

and tha thas what to do with a BENZE?
the case, minus a few cans!
I didn't realise he passed away. Did he knocked down by a Mercedes Benz... Poor guy. I didn't watch TV for ages...
Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands
???...