Re: Stompin' Merc Pic

Pound Pup wrote:

> > > Poor Willy . . . Nothing but bullshit and meaningless conjecture. > > Is that true, Pound Pup? I have never written anything but "bullshit > and meaningless conjecture"? I don't think it's true. I think you know > it's not true. So are you a liar, or not? > > 180 Out > TS 2 >

Lookie at Wacko Willy. Still trying to ASSert himself as Thunder Snake number 2, after calling everyone in that group an ASSortment of childish names. Guess expulsion isn't sitting too well with you.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

I think the burning question everyone in both groups has is: What made you snap? Come clean; it'll feel better.

Reply to
CobraJet

Without admitting that I have "snapped," I can tell you that I already do feel better, a lot better. You're such a miserable corrupt asshole that sitting mutely reading your BS and even participating in it is morally corrosive. It's dishonorable. It's un-manly. It's indecent. It's contrary to all those corny old-fashioned concepts on which civilized society depends.

There is nothing in particular that brought me to the point of writing these things "out loud," so to speak. It was inevitable. The truth is always out there, making itself known. You can ignore it for briefer periods or longer ones, and some can ignore it forever, but it's always there. It is what it is. Ambivalence and looking the other way will only take you so far. So I guess that's it, that I reached the point of "so far."

180 Out TS 2
Reply to
one80out

[...]

Why you did, of course. The slow, but constant attrition has finally broken him over the past four years. He's like a rabid animal now. He even voluntarily gave you ALL the credit! Well done.

Reply to
Wound Up

Pound Pup, so full of hate.

Whatever happened to the old Pound Pup? The Pound Pup who knew that people make mistakes, fall down, hurt others and themselves without meaning to do it. The Pound Pup who understood what it's like to be a good person, able, fairly smart and nice to people, but to have screwed up terribly, once, and have been blacklisted, screamed at, chastised, and generally beaten down. The Pound Pup who condemned people who lurk on the Usenet just to find opportunities to be cruel, who acknowledged that the Usenet is full of angry losers with nothing better to do? Where did the old Pound Pup go? Tell him we want him back.

180 Out TS 2
Reply to
one80out

Pound Pup, so full of hate.

Whatever happened to the old Pound Pup? The Pound Pup who knew that people make mistakes, fall down, hurt others and themselves without meaning to do it. The Pound Pup who understood what it's like to be a good person, able, fairly smart and nice to people, but to have screwed up terribly, once, and have been blacklisted, screamed at, chastised, and generally beaten down. The Pound Pup who condemned people who lurk on the Usenet just to find opportunities to be cruel, who acknowledged that the Usenet is full of angry losers with nothing better to do? Where did the old Pound Pup go? Tell him we want him back.

180 Out TS 2
Reply to
one80out

I like that. It gives me warm-and-fuzzies.

Thank gawd us uncivilized types aren't into corny shit.

Having studied human behavior for some 30 years now, I can tell you that people who experience mental or physical trauma in their lives more often than not will lash out at some thing or some one else to try and regain self-perpective. This a common trait amongst those who have become what we call Bible Thumpers, as the false holiness of preaching to others gives a sense of superiority and eases some of the guilt from whatever caused the breakdown in the first place. For those who do not flee to God, the closest target becomes someone else who embodies what the sufferer deems as a holder of negative attributes. In your case, you went after me because I'm a big target; despite others that puke at the mere thought of me, you have seen that I have fans here and there, the kind that will pull up a chair and pop a beer in front of a massive train wreck. And, nobody has ever succeeded in putting a dent in me. Ah, the (un)Holy Grail.

The whole BS of going after me on moral grounds, when you know I have no basis in morality, was the dead giveaway. The faux elitism, the glee in thinking you had banished me, the fantasy of you killing me (substituting your idea of a Real Man, i.e. "an impossibly young Robert Redford" for your substandard self) was all textbook schizoid scenario. All the while, the endless barrage of manufactured "facts" and faulty logic pointed to the desperation behind your witch hunt.

And for what? To make you feel "better" than the lowest scum ever to slither amongst these groups? Did it work? Was it worth the countless hours involved? Was it worth hiding your actions from your employer and your family? After all, you cheated them out of time you gave to me.

You said before that this whole dreadful spectacle was about CobraJet, not you. You said that to diffract the real issue.

It really was about you all along.

Reply to
CobraJet

All I can say is, check the scoreboard.

180 Out TS 2
Reply to
one80out

There is no "scoreboard", you poor boy. Haven't you been listening? It's all in your head.

Reply to
CobraJet

Does every thread have to end with "CobraJet"?

180 Out TS 2
Reply to
one80out

Does every thread have to end with "CobraJet"?

180 Out TS 2
Reply to
one80out

You asked that before. Can't figure out the answer? Ask the voices in your head. They'll say, "Psst. Billy Willy. Shut the f*ck up". And of course you won't listen, so here I am.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet