testimonial rant (new thread)

for some reason plain jane 66 coupes are fairly common round here but in my town any muscle cars usually wave at each other, one time a guy in a late 80s camaro gave me a huge thumbs up. the time i drove to minneapolis at a gas station in Alex i had 2 different people ask me what year it was, (lamens can never tell) then they said they had a 67 at home but couldnt even tell me if it was a fast back or not. ??? 2 seperate people.! "hmmm, 69 huh, thats a pretty car, yup i got a 67 in the barn at home. fast back? i dunno."

on time at a gas station in town i heard some guy tell his wife that my car was a mach 1. its a 69 coupe. doesnt even have any stripes on it.

cripes. at least she gets the looks.

69 coupe 351W edelbrock performer
Reply to
Jack Napier