2002 Altima Loss of Power and flashing engine light

For the past 6 months I have been fighting with this problem. Back in Jan. I had a recall donw on the Crank & Cam positioner Sensor. Before this recall over Christmas I was driving the car back home from out of town and the car started to experience loss of power, rough idling to the point of almost stalling, Check engine light flashes. After the recall the problem is still around but happening more frequently. I have taken it into a Nissan Dealer and they can not find any error codes stored and can never redublicate the problem. I need suggestions and ideas on to what this might be or how I can go about reporting this problem to Nissan. The Dealer is been very helpful and is tring everything they can but they can never find the problem. Has anyone experienced this same problem and how did you fix it. Thanks All!

Reply to
Ed