Paint codes for a '90 205

Hi gang,

I need to identify the paint code of my '90 Sorrento Green GTI. Which is the relevant number on the under bonnet plate?

Cheers,

SODA

Reply to
PORK SODA

Hi Soda

Peugeot paint codes are ususally 3 letters, starting with E. For example, my Beige Mayfair Metallic code is ECN. The code is ususally under the hood, on the front of the top left damper fastening.

IvarPetur

Reply to
Ívar Pétur Guðnason

As far as I know it was printed on the inner wing, on the shock column area - not on the plate itself on mine.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Hi,

Usually painted in beige on the left front strut brace. Code should start with M as it's a metallic paint. I don't know the code for Sorento green, but the code pattern should be M### (where ### are three other letters).

HTH, G.T snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Cheers everybody.