00 GA idle problems - erratic at start - other times high

Occasionally when I start the car it will idle at about 1000rpm then drop down and return to 1000. It will do this a few times before settling. Other times it will idle really high, about 2000rpm and more if I put it in neutral. Punching the accelerator doesn?t solve the problem, but shutting the car off them starting again does seem to return it to normal idle. Any suggestions?

Reply to
trenton

Forgot to mention......this doesn?t seem to be temperature related. Its a 3.4 with 100,000kms.

Reply to
trenton