What'd I break (ABS/TCS lights)

'98 GP GTP. I rotated the tires yesterday, now I have the ABS and "TCS off" lights on. I guess I somehow knocked off or broke a wire, any hints as to where to look and what to look for?

Thanks

JGM

Reply to
jgmclean0

Shep

I had a sensor wire come off it's clip on my 2000 GP GT and it caused the ABS and TCS light to come on when I drove over bumps. I could see it hanging down under the brake rotor thru the spokes of the front wheel. I reached in and clipped it back on and all was fine.

About a year later the lights came on again, along with a growling noise from the front end. That time it was the Hub/ABS sensor.

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S