Boxster info request

Just bought a Boxster (1999 with 22k miles.

I know the previous owners just drove the car and changed oil.

I'm of a mind to get a 30k service and particularly replace belts/hoses, coolant (it has been 5 years). Any idea what it might cost?

I didn't get the radio booklet with the docs. Radio is standard Porsche installation of the era. It has a CD changer in the front. Can someone tell me how to set the radio presets?

I'm not planning on driving it during the winter and will need to store it outside. A recommended strategy? Storage cover recommendation?

Reply to
mike focke