Boxster Discounts

Im looking the purchase a new boxster in the uk and was wondering if there was any room for discounts with main dealers ?

Can anyone help ?

Reply to
Abbas Kassam

I've read about them in the USA, but not in the UK. I reckon the best you will do is free mats and maybe coloured wheel centres. Why not ask? I tried and failed, but that was nearly a year ago now and the market has changed.

Reply to
Paul Spencer

I have read -- though the source escapes my memory -- that it is possible to buy a UK-spec'd car on the continent, from a Porsche dealer, and save some money.

The car will have to be ordered and of course, ordered with the right-hand drive and other UK requirements: speedo in MPH, headlights aimed in the right direction, etc.

You might check into this and see if my memory (and the info upon which I based it) is correct.

Sincerely,

MarcW.

Abbas Kassam wrote:

Reply to
Marc Warden

One of the magazines lists the lowest price they can find and whether it is UK or EU sourced. When I last looked, the lowest was EU and saved a few hundred. Really not worth the effort. I can't remember which magazine so you would need the "WH Smith library". Possibly "Car".

Reply to
Paul Spencer