for sale 1994 Porsche 968 6 speed . New York Tri-state area

Rare 1994 PORSCHE 968 CABRIOLET Black with Black CONVERTIBLE TOP. Black INTERIOR. Asking $17,500

6 SPEED MANUAL POWER WINDOWS,LOCKS CRUISE,LEATHER,POWER SEAT,ANTILOCK BRAKES.

New Clutch and tires. 81.7K miles. Rarely used since I bought it (3 years ago) as a weekend car but have had little use of it (only 5K miles) because we have small children (no back seats).

No dents and clean paintwork, no rips in the roof.

The car is beautiful to look at and great fun to drive with a powerful

4cyl. engine which is very strong and smooth, with excellent handling and very good fuel consumption. Located in Nassau county, Long Island, NY

You may contact your local Porsche dealer to possibly obtain any additional records and also check on carfax.com (using the VIN:WP0CA296XRS840205).

I have uploaded some pictures at

Please feel free to contact me ay: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
adam harbour

You should mention it on the discussion forum of

there are guys always looking for good 968's. (Not the classifieds, don't get updated very often). Regards, Martin

968 Cab
Reply to
Martin²